Clubs and Camps
Having the day off school is pretty awesome! Attending our P.D. Day Camps is even more awesome!
Can’t wait for summer camp? Neither can we. Join us for our P.D. Day Camps!
At our P.D. Day Camps, the summer camp fun continues year round! Every P.D. Day Camp is a great way to continue friendships with campers and leaders from summer camp or to meet new ones. If you haven’t been to our camps yet this is a great way to find out why kids and families love them.
We are very excited to bring back Camp Forward with a new format adapted to accommodate the COVID-19 pandemic realities. Even with the new protocols your child will love our camp! It will be packed with so many fun activities that your child is guaranteed to have a great day.
Our camp will operate under the COVID-19 Guidance: Summer Day Camps guidelines from the province of Ontario which can be found here: http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/pro/programs/publichealth/coronavirus/docs/2019summerdaycampsguidance.pdf
The following guidelines will be in place.
- Each cohort (group of campers) will have no more than 15 campers plus 2-4 leaders. They will not interact with other cohorts.
- Each cohort will have their own bathroom to use, room, supplies and more. These will be cleaned throughout the day.
- Any shared equipment between cohorts (i.e. the playground) will be cleaned between cohorts.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitization will be encouraged throughout the day.
- All children and staff will be required to wear a mask throughout the day while indoors unless they fall into the exemption category in accordance with the Region of Waterloo Face Covering By-Law.
- Parents/guardians will be required to complete a pre-screening before attending camp. Any campers who develop symptoms of COVID-19 while at camp will be required to isolate in a designated room with their siblings and a staff member until the parent/guardian immediately picks them up.
Cambridge – Monday evenings
Don’t miss a fun filled night where kids get to engage in an exciting activity for a 4 week session! Can’t get enough of Club Forward? Awesome! At the end of the session a new one begins with more exciting options to choose from!
We are working hard to bring Club Forward back after a break due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Stay tuned!
Summer Camps are part of our commitment to the next generation.
Summer is the most exciting time for kids! That’s why we want to make sure our summer camps are memorable here at Forward Church. At our camps, your child will form friendships, try exciting new activities, get lots of physical activity and hang out with leaders who really care about them. Most importantly, they get to be kids and have fun! All while you get peace of mind knowing that your child is having fun in a safe environment! Your child will have a blast at our camps this summer!
Come join our day camps full of fun activities! Campers will spend time both indoors and outdoors playing games, building amazing projects, doing science experiments and more. If that isn’t enough fun we also have a weekly field trip with lunch provided for all campers.
We look forward to spending the summer of 2021 with you at Camp Forward. More details will be released in winter of 2021.