Job Summary: Camp Forward is Forward Church’s summer outreach ministry. Last summer, we had over 400 campers, about half of whom are not connected with a church. We are looking for camp staff to lead this exciting ministry, build relationships with families in our community and teach children about Jesus. Elementary Counsellors will work closely with the Elementary Camp Director to implement the camp program and support campers in Elementary Camp.
- assisting in the implementation of all camp related program (crafts, games, Bible lessons, STEM, etc.)
- assisting with behaviour management of campers
- ensuring that each camper is physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually cared for
- For more details, including dates of position, please see the Elementary Camp Counsellor Job Description
- To apply please complete an application (click here) by Monday, February 26
- Please contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions
- We are grateful for all who apply but will only respond to those we wish to interview