The Student Ministry Intern position at Forward Church is an excellent opportunity for you to expand your experience working in a local church and Christian ministry environment. This is a two-year paid internship of twenty hours per week.
In this role, you will serve as part of a team in a multi-site church context and youth ministry that currently serves about 150 students per year. You will make a difference in students’ lives as we work together to make disciples of Jesus who love God, love others, and serve the world. In addition, you will gain valuable experience in Christian ministry by:
- Learning to work together on a team focused on the same mission.
- Assisting in organizing and leading youth outreaches, special events, and retreats.
- Contributing to the administrative duties required in a successful youth ministry.
- Expanding your own understanding of how to study and communicate the truth of the Bible.
- Investing in the spiritual formation of students in our weekly youth ministry programming.
Forward Church is a multi-site church located in Waterloo Region. Our mission is to make disciples of Jesus who love God, love others, and serve the world. The successful candidate must agree in belief and practice to our Articles of Faith and Lifestyle Statement.
If you want to apply for this position, please submit your resume to Nate Tucker – Co-Director of Student Ministries at email@example.com Applications will be accepted until October 15th.
We are grateful to all who apply, but we will only be in contact with individuals we wish to interview.